The agency has been working with the Client for just over 2 years and look after the total digital and social media experience. They work closely with the one and off trade elements of the overall marketing mix from ATL to BT
Part of the role will be managing the creation of content and distributing via social media channels, talking, listening and interacting with the brand’s fans – community management – the being the online voice.
You’ll be working on the core digital channels – Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and the website.
This brand has been making cocktails and throwing legendary parties for over 100 years!
They have a focus on youth marketing whilst protecting their established advocates. They have a history of being involved in music including festivals and artist collaborations. This is currently a big area of their focus. The bulls eye target audience is 24/25 year old males who spends his life socailising both on-line and with his mates.
Skills and Experience
- You will be already operating as an Account Manager and have solid digital experience in the drinks industry or on similar FMCG clients.
- You need to show an appetite to be innovative in the technology arena and have a desire to integrate technology and digital to enhance the consumers life.
- Good project management skills are essential as you’ll be running projects from end to end. An eye for detail is key.
- You must be a team player working not only with internal departments but be able to work collaboratively with the Client and partner agencies.
- You’ll have an appreciation for creative, its interpretation and be skilled in the communication of this.
- You’ll be skilled in writing and contributing to briefs, as well as interpreting information and developing insights to assist in the planning/creative process.
- You’ll have experience of working with results, excel, analytics, writing evaluation reports and understand the principles of the social metrics along with segmentation and CRM/loyalty.
You’ll have an appetite to manage the social networks used in the overall marketing mix – think Community Mgr. This part of the role is really about developing the brand’s presence, understanding the bulls eye audience and developing the social presence (along with content creators). Building in metrics around activity and spotting and developing opportunities to drive and over deliver on the agency’s KPI’s.
- Fun, innovative with appetite, drive and ambition.
- People are different, personality counts. You must have a passion to succeed and a curiosity to approach work with a sense of adventure and imagination.
- You’ll be personable, able to build relationships with clients quickly and keep these going well.
- Passion for music, both on and offline and keen socialiser would be beneficial.
- You’ll want to work with one of the most exciting Global drinks brand and one of the best Client/Agency teams you’ll find in London!
- Interest in technology and latest social media trends.
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after two years and 30 days after 5 years’ service.
- A flexible benefits scheme which gives employees the flexibility to choose benefits that offer the best value to everyone’s individual lifestyles. The scheme offers the choice of BUPA cover, a cash back health scheme, income protection, pension, share purchase, child care vouchers, a ride2work scheme, and the chance to purchase additional holiday days.
- Life Assurance is provided as a core benefit for everyone.
- Season ticket loan.
- Birthday’s off.
- Learning & Development – as a business the agency are committed to learning and development and there are a variety of training courses available to employees.
Digital Account Managers send us your CV’s today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.