Account Manager [Retail / Shopper] - Central London Agency - to £30k
Superb integrated agency is looking for an Account Manager to work on one of the world's best loved brands.
The client is one of the agency's biggest and the Retail team produce point of purchase campaigns and materials across the UK. The agency have had the business for 2 years and their scope of work has increased off the back of really strong client relationships.
They now have a vacancy for an experienced [Retail] Account Manager to knit into this tight team.
Main Purpose of the Account Manager Role
Under the supervision of the Senior Account Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of tactical retail marketing projects for the client's consumer electronics division. The Account Manager will work across the whole spectrum of retail channels.
Main Tasks for the Account Manager
- To develop and maintain relationships with Clients and Agency departments
- Take briefs from the client and provide written briefs and supporting material to the Creative Department
- Help to ensure that quality proposals, which meet the brief, are produced
- Ensure that the production of campaigns are completed on time and within budget
- Proof the work with ensuring 100% accuracy - outstanding attention to detail is a pre-requisite
- Able to run their accounts and projects under the supervision of the Senior Account Manager
- To be organised and facilitate team administration
- To understand and fully utilise computer systems, networked servers and adopt the company's file naming conventions
- To take initiative and contribute ideas
- Project management
- Ability to understand overall timelines, develop and update timing plans, manage client expectations and prioritise projects and workload.
Essential Skills for the Account Manager
- The Account Manager will have retail / shopper marketing experience
- The Account Manager have a passion for producing excellent work, be focused and keen to progress - willing to work hard to get there
- The Account Manager will be well versed at running multi-channel BTL campaigns from initial adcept through to POS execution
- The Account Manager will be used to working under tight deadlines driven by non-moveable retailer calendar events and product launches
- The Account Manager will have an extremely pro-active can do attitude
- The Account Manager will be able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills
- The Account Manager will have a thorough understanding of the importance of financial accountability ensuring jobs are run profitably and in line with the Agency's target KPIs
Personal Qualities required for the Account Manager
- Proactive and energetic approach
- Adaptability / Interpersonal skills
- Hard working and dedicated
- Calm under pressure
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
Experience/qualifications required for the Account Manager
Proven Account Manager with at least 1 year experience on retail business.
Excellent role, stunning agency, Account Managers please send us your CVs today!