They are the world's leading multichannel agency network. They power profitable customer experiences that change how people think, act and feel about brands. The experiences they create utilise traditional, digital, social and mobile media, as well as new technologies and invented media. They are the product of their creativity and 45 years of expertise in data, analytics, strategy, user experience, media and technology.
Their clients benefit from greater marketplace impact as a result of consistently applied integrated marketing rigour, informed by data-driven intelligence and real-time dashboards, inspiring and unleashing highly responsive and creative marketing solutions.
Their heritage is in direct marketing communications - and they are still one of the largest and most successful direct marketing agencies in the world - but they understand that today's marketing challenges require agencies to think differently. To think openly and creatively to solve different kinds of problems in different ways. This means the right answer to a client's problems may be a communications experience, but it may also be a brand solution or a product solution.
The common theme running throughout this agency's approach, and the source of their competitive advantage, is the use of data and insights to solve these complex challenges.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced strategic planner, with strong pedigree of delivery in both integrated and pure-play on and offline environments.
The Planning Partner role sits within the Commercial Team, primarily working on the Uk's top entertainment account.
Key responsibilities - Clients
As a core part of the account team on nominated accounts, deliver insight and planning designed to:-
- Maximize the impact of communications to the clients' business.
- Drive innovative thinking across the client portfolio by sharing knowledge and expertise with planners and account teams.
- Contribute positively to the development and deployment of Planning best practice.
- Contribute to the appropriate deployment of other agency disciplines on clients' business where they will impact positively.
- Achieve targeted levels of service and satisfaction - from clients, creative and account team partners.
Key Responsiblities - Business
- Participate in the development and realization of client development and opportunity plans.
- Manage time appropriately on nominated accounts to realize planned levels of productivity and Planning profitability.
- Ensure that client fee and project negotiations on nominated accounts contain the correct amount of planning resource, at the correct level, for us to deliver effectively.
- Contribute positively to the agency's New Business drive by leading planning on a number of pitches each year
- Pro-actively produce comments, articles/presentations to assist the agency's PR drive - driving thought leadership for their, clients and industry.
- Account and creative teams on appropriate accounts
- All associated planning disciplines - research, analytics, and digital strategy
- The wider agency Group - Data, Media, Optima etc
Skills and Experience
- Planning experience across off-line and on-line projects.
- Experience in loyalty programmes (build segmentation framework, customer journeys, define hierarchy of message per channel, work in tandem with data analytical team to identify insights and build communication plans based on these insights).
- Several years' experience working as a strategic planner, the majority in an Agency environment.
- People who have a point of view and can articulate it clearly internally and to clients.
- The candidate will need to be able to challenge senior clients and defend the agency point of view.
- The candidate will need to understand the businesses he/she will working on.
- The candidate will need to be a driving force behind the agency's desire to ‘keep our clients ahead of the game'
- Challenge the conventions - Be pro-active in suggesting new ideas that could benefit the businesses.
- Passionate for great campaigns that are build on unique insights and supported by a robust and integrated customer journey.
- Champion a working environment in which creativity, freedom to act and employee contribution thrives.
- Lead the cultural aims of the business through an appropriate coaching and collaborative style.
- Support direct reports and junior staff in their professional development by inputting to and quality controlling their delivery.
- Contribute to feedback and knowledge share mechanisms across Planning and the agency network as a whole.
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after two years and 30 days after 5 years' service.
- A flexible benefits scheme which gives employees the flexibility to choose benefits that offer the best value to everyone's individual lifestyles. The scheme offers the choice of BUPA cover, a cash back health scheme, income protection, pension, share purchase, child care vouchers, a ride2work scheme, and the chance to purchase additional holiday days.
- Life Assurance is provided as a core benefit for everyone.
- Season ticket loan.
- Birthday's off.
- Learning & Development - as a business we are committed to learning and development and there are a variety of training courses available to employees.
If you're looking for a role that could make your career then please get in touch today quoting AK4899.
If this role is not what you're looking for, then don't worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.