[Midweight / Senior] Digital Planner - Off Oxford Street Agency - to £60k
Multi-award winning central London agency seeks a talented Digital Planner to work across two cutting edge accounts.
Whilst other agencies talk about the ability to integrate offline and digital communications, this agency absolutely do it - and have case studies to prove it.
Digital Planner role - what the agency are looking for
The agency are looking for a key day to day Digital Planner on these two accounts and likely further accounts to follow.
They are looking for a Digital Planner who can help them to develop effective communication strategies and creative solutions to engage their customers.
The Digital Planner needs to be able to work across all channels, but especially digital.
You are a Digital Planner who is passionate and sparky who is not afraid to push back to the client when the agency's work is in danger of being diluted.
You are a Digital Planner who can work closely with creative teams and share their pride in doing great work that both delivers for clients and is recognised by their peers.
This is a pivotal Digital Planner role amongst the team of 2 other Planners who will also touch the accounts; but this Digital Planner will be expected to be the real expert on all things digital.
The day to day to work for the Digital Planner will include:
- Scoping out potential new communications approaches/campaigns, helping to shape these and build a high level business case for the
- Taking client briefing material and translating it into inspirational creative briefs for the agency team
- Understanding and working with customer segmentation, development of key audience personas and scenario
- Understanding and helping to shape the opportunities provided by the richness of the client's customer dataPlanning effective customer journeys across all digital and offline touch points
Skill-set requirements for the Digital Planner Role
- At least 4 years solid BTL planning experience in a large Digital or BTL agency
- Big consumer brand experience, blending brand experiences with effective response.
- Genuine digital channel experience - website, email, social, mobile etc.
- Customer relationship marketing experience - a Digital Planner who is familiar with working with clients where data is seen as important and drive communications.
- The agency are not just looking for a brand expert but instead a Digital Planner that really gets digital and CRM and can translate that across all channels.
The agency is growing so it is a terrific time to be part of its development. Good people are looked after and promoted.
Plus the Digital Planner gets to work at one of the best addresses in Soho in a fun, and very sociable atmosphere! Salary is dependent on experience.
Digital Planners please send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you're looking for, then don't worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.